type of snuff?
I'm personally stuck on long cut Red Seal mint right now....used to be Skoal, but it gets expensive....
type of snuff?
I'm personally stuck on long cut Red Seal mint right now....used to be Skoal, but it gets expensive....
this message board is now complete [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
bored huh?
crack is whack
Singing....Copenhagen..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
free like OJ all day
cough _N_ gagging...yuk...gotta be skoal berry blend or apple
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
What a rebel you are tesia dippin that skoal jus like a man on the school bus.
I used to dip Red Seal longcut wintergreen and Skoal longcut wintergreen for a while but picked up them cowboys killers. But the best Skoal in my opinion would have to be either cherry Skoal or apple blend.
Flavored dip=teh l0se.
only girls and little boys dip anything thats not wintergreen fine cut or copenhagen.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Copenhagen, makes me feel so good....
Copenhagen, the way I know it should....
Put a little chew in my mouth, go hackin and gaggin all around the house....
Copenhagen make me feel so good... gotta love Chris Ledoux!
if you like Cope, try Red Seal natural.....it's the poor man's equivalent
LeDoux,was the man! love 8 sec ride
free like OJ all day
I don't dip or anything but I like the way that Berry blend smells
No Regrets
Bookmarks